CALLEBY JUMA FT NELSON DA CRUZ LETRA TRADUZDIO

 CALLEBY JUMA LYCRYS INGLES  TRANSLATE



I loved you, I gave you everything, respect you above all else. But I can not understand this macumba you have. You can not thank me for everything I've done, for everything I've done, I can not understand you if it's bad luck or you're not well, I'll tell you baby, beibe beibe speaks for me.I'm still a fool, for you, but you're always cheating, I can not understand, no, I can not understand.
I runThat this girl already] does not fit wellHer head is macumbe type. 4xWhen they talk to you or hear you.Humm humm hum
Rap calleby Juma
You are not to envy nor yap .listen, for me it arrives beibe, then relax there.You do not listen, Beibe you do not even listen. I told you to change you do not even change. How many times do I have to try to tell you.Relax calm, baby go easy. Do not adinata tu espidar in this way, I do not want to know neither qyal nor your secret.Why come between us and our love now ends.
Back to course 4
This girl already] does not fit wellHer head is macumbe type. 4xWhen they talk to you or hear you.

Composer Calleby juma contact: 850467210.

Post a Comment

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem